ATTENTION AIRLINER ENTHUSIASTS
AeroKnow needs to thin its collection of airline related clippings because so many fine
organizations currently serve that sector so well. The clippings fill a large storage box,
and more are being added all the time. These clippings are mostly from Aviation Week,
Flight and industry trade publications.
We also have a small collection of airliner timetables for trade.
If you have airliner promotional models, built kits, postcards or
pictures for trade and the ability to visit our collection, to examine this surplus and
determine whether you can use it, please contact us.
- Questions and Answers
Questions about AeroKnow, sent
to firstname.lastname@example.org will be posted here so our
replies may be shared by visitors.
Research In Progress
Your questions about historic and
contemporary aviation, emailed to us or sent via
conventional mail, will be shared here so
other visitors may help you if they can.
understanding the kinds of data posted in AeroKnow at the ADF and Magazine
pages, this page will allow you to print abbreviations list.
- Aircraft Data File
- References to aircraft you can either request copies of from AeroKnow or from the
- Air National Guard Gallery
A first smattering of pictures on hand.
Beechcraft AT-11 Kansan Gallery
Pictures on hand.
Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress Gallery
Pictures on hand.
Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress References
- References to B-17s in AeroKnow files and magazines.
- Fokker Dr.I References
References in AeroKnow files and magazines.
AeroKnow has more than 20,000
airplane pictures in the collection. We will share
- those pictures here, and supply
them free of charge to authors and publishers.
- If you're a collector, we'll ask
a nominal fee to recoup our costs.
- Pictures of latest additions and a glimpse of the until-now supra-secret Abe's Air
Farce aircraft models
- Magazine File
- Indexes of magazines in AeroKnow's collection.
- Other Files
Aircraft Name File, Basic Data File and more.
- P-51 Mustang References
- References to North
American's P-51 Mustang in AeroKnow files and magazines.
Pictures sent via e or donated by AeroKnow supporters.
First contributer is William
T. Larkins. Who will be number two?
- ESSAYS about aviation history:
- Alphabet Soup: US Military Aircraft Designations Explained -- by Job Conger here
- The Kname Game -- by Job
return to contents
return to home